Adler Is Still Cooking…
Dan Taormina, Designer
- 1 lb. of boneless chicken breasts (cut into bite-size pieces)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 beaten egg
- Bowl, frying pan
- 6 servings
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Add the beaten egg and then enough water to give it a pancake batter consistency.
- Add cut-up chicken breast pieces to the mixture and stir to coat pieces of chicken.
- Heat oil and add coated chicken pieces in several batches.
- Cook until golden brown and crispy. Goes great with mashed potatoes. Enjoy!
Serving with mashed potatoes is a must — like a dip for each nugget. When the chicken is all gone we race to use a finger to pick up the crispy crumbs that had fallen off. I miss her nuggets…