Adler Is Still Cooking…
Dan Taormina, Designer
- 1 lb. of boneless chicken breasts (cut into bite-size pieces)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 beaten egg
- Bowl, frying pan
- 6 servings
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Add the beaten egg and then enough water to give it a pancake batter consistency.
- Add cut-up chicken breast pieces to the mixture and stir to coat pieces of chicken.
- Heat oil and add coated chicken pieces in several batches.
- Cook until golden brown and crispy. Goes great with mashed potatoes. Enjoy!
Serving with mashed potatoes is a must — like a dip for each nugget. When the chicken is all gone we race to use a finger to pick up the crispy crumbs that had fallen off. I miss her nuggets…
During our more than 40 years of experience in marketing communications, we’ve seen our share of unexpected events and uncertain times. We remain at full capacity and stand ready to help you with your recipe for success.